Lectures of the Institute for Multiple-Sclerosis-Research (IMSF)
The IMSF is involved in teaching in different fields in the University’s medical school.
A neuroimmunological seminar takes place every Monday at 11.30 a.m. in the conference room on the 3rd floor of Von-Siebold-Str. 3a. On the third Monday of every second month a more basic lecture is given by one of the group leaders. Interested people/students are welcome.
Furthermore, lectures, tutorials and seminars are held in different modules in the programms ENI Neuroscience, Molecular Medicine and the Biology masters course. The actual pdf files are listed below, the students may ask their teacher for the password.
- Fred Lühder: Introduction into immunology, basic principles
- Dimitri Lodygin: Immune privilege of the CNS
- Francesca Odoardi: Immune surveillance within the CNS
- Alexander Flügel: Autoimmunity within the CNS – Multiple sclerosis and EAE
- T CELL SUBSETS AND ITS ROLE IN NEUROINFLAMMATION
- HOW TO VISUALIZE IMMUNE CELLS
- INFLAMMATION, DEMYELINATION, AXONAL LOSS, NEURODEGENERATION
- T ZELLIMMUNOLOGIE